These best Bacon Cannoli ever will satisfy every bacon lover. Give it a try and you’ll be delighted.
Write a review
- 10 slices bacon
- 2 c. heavy cream
- 1/3 c. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 1 c. ricotta
- 2 c. mini chocolate chips, divided
- Preheat oven to 400° and line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Make a cylinder out of aluminum foil and wrap slices of bacon around it to create your cannoli shells. Bake until bacon is crispy, 18 to 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool slightly.
- In a large bowl using a handheld mixer, beat together heavy cream, powdered sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg until stiff peaks form. Fold in ricotta and 1 cup chocolate chips. Transfer to a piping bag.
- Pipe ricotta mixture into bacon and garnish with more chocolate chips. Serve.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel and enjoy Christmas Music all year long: CLICK HERE
Christmas Kitchen https://www.christmaskitchen.org/
5.7K 9.7K 344