If Santa wants some crunch to go with the sweetness of other Christmas treats, these pretzel bites will be the perfect snack. These are crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside!
Candy Bar Pretzel Bites
Write a review
- Mini candy bars
- Pretzels (rectangle or mini)
- Vanilla Candy Coating
- Red Sprinkles
- Line a baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper. Top with as many rectangular pretzels as you have mini candy bars. I put down 30 pretzels.
- Unwrap the mini candy bars and place them on the pretzels.
- Warm in the oven at 300 degrees for about 3 minutes.
- Top with more pretzels and press down gently.
- Allow the chocolate to harden.
- Dip one side of the candy bar pretzel sandwich into melted vanilla candy coating.
- Return to the covered baking sheet and add red sprinkles.
Christmas Kitchen https://www.christmaskitchen.org/