This is the most flavorful chicken ever. Give it a try, your family and friends will be delighted with this delicious meal.
Caprese Stuffed Chicken
Write a review
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 c. baby spinach
- 1 c. sundried tomatoes (packed in olive oil)
- 4 slices mozzarella
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400º. On a clean work surface, cut a pocket into each chicken breast. Stuff each with spinach, sundried tomatoes, and mozzarella. Season with Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Secure with toothpicks.
- In a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Sear chicken until golden, 3 minutes per side, then transfer to the oven and cook until no longer pink, 15 minutes.
- Remove toothpicks and serve with pan juices.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel and enjoy Christmas Music all year long: CLICK HERE
Christmas Kitchen http://www.christmaskitchen.org/