Betty Crocker® cookie mix provides a simple addition to these delicious caramel cookies – a delightful dessert! I love these cookies! Sometime I left out the caramel center and just put the marshmallows on top with the chocolate drizzle and they are awesome!
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker™ chocolate chip cookie mix
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 egg
- 36 round chewy caramels in milk chocolate, from 5 (1.91-oz) rolls, unwrapped
- 108 mini marshmallows (1 cup)
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 36 mini muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Make cookie dough as directed on package, using butter and egg. Shape dough into 36 (1-inch) balls. Place 1 ball into each muffin cup.
- Bake 8 to 9 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Remove from oven; firmly press 1 candy into center of each cookie until flush with cookie top. Top each with 3 marshmallows. Bake 2 to 4 minutes longer or until marshmallows are puffed. Cool 30 minutes. Loosen edges of cookie with small metal spatula and remove to cooling racks. Cool completely.
- Place chocolate chips in small resealable freezer plastic bag. Microwave on High about 1 minute or until softened. Gently squeeze bag until chocolate is smooth; cut off tiny corner of bag. Squeeze bag to drizzle chocolate over marshmallows. Let stand until hardened, about 10 minutes.
- * Need to make a sweet treat for a bake sale? These would be a hit! These cookies are heavenly warm, but are delicious when cooled too.
- Serving Size: 1 Cookie
- Calories 140, Total Fat 6g, Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 90mg, Total Carbohydrate 18g, Protein 1g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
986 1.3K 27