A pretty presentation for an afternoon with friends, these mini-Cobbs have all the good stuff: avocado, chicken, bacon, and a creamy blue cheese dressing. Also it’s bomb of calories & vitamins in the same time. 🙂
Chicken Cobb Salad with Blue Cheese Dressing
Write a review
1 hr 15 min
1 hr 15 min
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons plain low-fat yogurt
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese (2 oz)
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 2 packages (5 oz each) sliced smoked chicken breast, chopped
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, quartered
- 1 medium ripe avocado, pitted, peeled and sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup bacon flavor bits or chips
- In small bowl, beat mayonnaise, yogurt, vinegar and garlic with wire whisk. Stir in blue cheese. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, arrange greens on 4 salad plates. Top with remaining salad ingredients. Drizzle dressing over salads.
- If desired, sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper.
- * Short time? Purchase hard-cooked eggs from the salad bar in your local supermarket.
- * Garnish salads with additional crumbled blue cheese.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories 460, Total Fat 33g, Cholesterol 265mg, Sodium 1330mg, Total Carbohydrate 14g, Protein 27g, Vitamin A 130%, Vitamin C 55%, Calcium 20%, Iron 15%
Christmas Kitchen https://www.christmaskitchen.org/
214 465 15