Pull off a dinner pasta salad in less than 30 minutes. Six easy ingredients are all you need. My friend’s favorite salad, so I make it very often. 🙂
Chicken Pasta Salad
Write a review
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Suddenly Salad® classic pasta salad mix
- 1/2 cup refrigerated poppy seed dressing
- 1 1/2 cups cut-up cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup halved red grapes
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- Empty Pasta mix into 3-quart saucepan 2/3 full of boiling water. Gently boil uncovered 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain pasta; rinse with cold water. Shake to drain well.
- In large bowl, stir together seasoning mix and dressing. Add pasta and remaining ingredients; toss to combine. Serve immediately, or refrigerate.
- * To toast almonds, sprinkle in ungreased heavy skillet. Cook over medium heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently until almonds begin to brown, then stirring constantly until they are light brown.
- * Dried cherries can be used instead of the red grapes.
- * You can use frozen diced cooked chicken, thawed, or cut-up deli rotisserie chicken.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories 500, Total Fat 22g, Cholesterol 45mg, Sodium 1210mg, Total Carbohydrate 54g, Protein 22g, Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 6%, Iron 15%
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Christmas Kitchen https://www.christmaskitchen.org/