Hamburger Helper® makes this easy, hearty soup a go-to weeknight dinner. I have made this soup a couple of times now and it has quickly become a family favorite.
Write a review
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 5 cups hot water
- 1 box Hamburger Helper™ chili macaroni
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 cups diced tomatoes (from 28-oz can)
- 1 can (11 oz) Green Giant™ SteamCrisp® Mexicorn® whole kernel corn with red and green peppers, undrained
- 2 tablespoons sliced pitted ripe olives
- In 4-quart Dutch oven, cook beef, onion and bell pepper over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is thoroughly cooked; drain.
- Stir in hot water, sauce mix (from Hamburger Helper box), chili powder, garlic salt and tomatoes. Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in uncooked pasta (from Hamburger Helper box), corn and olives. Cover; cook 10 minutes longer.
- * Ladle this soup over a mound of corn chips and shredded taco cheese, or sprinkle each serving of soup with corn chips or coarsely crushed tortilla chips.
- * You can use 1 cup of Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamers™ Niblets® frozen corn instead of the canned corn.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
- Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Calories 330, Total Fat 10g, Cholesterol 45mg, Sodium 990mg, Total Carbohydrate 40g, Protein 18g, Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 15%, Calcium 6%, Iron 20%
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Christmas Kitchen https://www.christmaskitchen.org/
556 891 5