Chocolate Bacon Skewers recipe is confirmation that chocolate and bacon are a match made in heaven.
Chocolate Bacon Skewers
Write a review
- 12 wooden skewers
- 12 slices bacon
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 1 c. chocolate chips,melted
- 2/3 c. peanut butter
- Soak skewers in water for 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 400°.
- Thread bacon onto skewers and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 15 minutes, or until golden and crispy. Place on paper towels and let cool slightly.
- Microwave peanut butter on high for 10 seconds. Drizzle the bacon with chocolate and peanut butter, allowing to cool again slightly before serving.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel and enjoy Christmas Music all year long: CLICK HERE
Christmas Kitchen https://www.christmaskitchen.org/
6.7K 12.6K 487