Right-side up or upside down, there’s a cute Christmas tree shape on both sides of these easy cookie sandwiches!
Christmas Tree Sandwich Cookies
Write a review
- 1 package (13 oz) Pillsbury™ Ready To Bake!® SHAPE® Christmas tree sugar cookies
- 3/4 cup vanilla frosting (from 1-1b container frosting)
- Candy sprinkles
- Heat oven to 350°F. Bake cookies as directed on package. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- For each sandwich cookie, spread 1 tablespoon frosting on bottom of 1 cookie. Top with second cookie, bottom side down; press together gently. Roll cookie sandwiches in candy sprinkles to cover edge of frosting center. Store loosely covered. 12 sandwich cookies.
- * Vanilla frosting can be tinted with food coloring, if desired. Substitute any of the Pillsbury® Holiday Cookies shapes for the Christmas tree shape, if desired, for variety or to use this recipe for other holidays and occasions.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
- Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Calories 250, Total Fat 11g, Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 160mg, Total Carbohydrate 36g, Fiber 0g, Sugar 27g, Protein 1g
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Christmas Kitchen https://www.christmaskitchen.org/