These Crock Pot Pork Chops are so delicious and easy to make. Serve it with cooked white rice. As you already know, crock pot is the king of easy weeknight dinners. Click here for more Crock Pot recipes.
Crock Pot Pork Chops
Write a review
2 hr 15 min
2 hr 15 min
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 boneless pork chops
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 peaches, thinly sliced
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1/2 c. chicken broth
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- Cooked white rice, for serving
- Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Season both sides of pork chops with salt and pepper, then sear until golden, about 2 minutes per side.
- Add to crock pot along with peaches, onions, more salt and pepper, and red pepper flakes. Add thyme, chicken broth, apple cider vinegar, and brown sugar and stir to coat. Cook on low until pork chops are tender and peaches and onions are soft, 2 hours.
- Remove cooked thyme then serve over rice garnished with fresh parsley.
- Please subscribe to our YouTube Channel and enjoy Christmas Music all year long: CLICK HERE
Christmas Kitchen http://www.christmaskitchen.org/