With these Dunkaroo Cupcakes, dreams come true. Top each cupcake with more sprinkles and Teddy Grahams. Your kids will love it. Click here for more Cupcake recipes.
Write a review
- 1 box Funfetti cake mix, plus ingredients called for on box
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 c. butter, softened
- 4 c. powdered sugar
- 1/3 c. white chocolate, melted
- 1/4 c. whole milk
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 c. sprinkles, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 c. Birthday Cake Teddy Grahams
- Preheat oven to 350º and line two 12-cup muffin tins with cupcake liners.
- Make the cupcakes: Prepare cake mix according to box instructions, adding a dash of cinnamon to batter. Fill muffin tins and bake until a toothpick has moist crumbs, 24 to 26 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Make the frosting: In a large bowl using a hand mixer, whip butter until fluffy, then add powdered sugar, white chocolate, milk, vanilla, and salt, and mix until smooth and creamy. Gently fold in sprinkles.
- Frost each cupcake, leaving a small dome at the top. Top with more sprinkles and Teddy Grahams.
- Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel and enjoy Christmas Music all year long: CLICK HERE
Christmas Kitchen https://www.christmaskitchen.org/