These delicious dairy eggnog and chocolate truffle candies are perfect for an anytime dessert – ready in just 30 minutes!
Eggnog Truffle Cups
Write a review
- 6 oz. semisweet chocolate, cut into pieces
- 6 tablespoons dairy eggnog (do not use canned)
- 1 (11-oz.) pkg. white vanilla chips
- 3/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Melt chocolate in small saucepan over low heat. With 3/4 inch brush, coat inside of 30 paper candy cups with melted chocolate. Refrigerate 15 minutes or until set.
- Heat eggnog in small saucepan over low heat just until eggnog comes to a simmer. Remove from heat. Add vanilla chips, stir until melted. Refrigerate about 30 minutes or until mixture begins to firm up.
- Spoon about 1 teaspoon eggnog filling evenly into each chocolate cup. Refrigerate or freeze until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, sprinkle nutmeg over filling in cups. If desired, peel paper cups from truffles before serving.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
- Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Calories 90, Total Fat 5g, Cholesterol 4mg, Sodium 10mg, Total Carbohydrate 10g, Protein 1g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 0%
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Christmas Kitchen https://www.christmaskitchen.org/
554 1.3K 5