These Garlic Butter Potatoes are very tasty, easy to make, soft and crispy. Give it a try and you’ll see.
Click here for more Dinner & Everyday Meal recipes.
Garlic Butter Potatoes
Write a review
- 1 1/2 lb. new or small potatoes
- 1/4 c. butter, melted
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 1/4 c. finely chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Make small slits to each potato, like an accordion, making sure not to cut all the way through each potato. Place potatoes on a large sheet pan.
- In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter, olive oil and garlic. Brush mixture over potatoes then season with salt and pepper. Bake for 20 minutes, until the slits are starting to separate and the potatoes are beginning to turn golden.
- Brush the potatoes with more of the melted butter mixture then sprinkle mozzarella and Parmesan on top. Bake for another 20 to 25 minutes, until the potatoes are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.
- Garnish with parsley and serve warm.
- Please subscribe to our YouTube Channel and enjoy Christmas Music all year long: CLICK HERE
Christmas Kitchen https://www.christmaskitchen.org/