With these Gluten-Free Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies you’ll ask yourself, hm, maybe diets aren’t so hard. Click here for more Gluten-Free recipes.
Gluten-Free Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies
Write a review
- 2 c. almond flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 c. butter, room temperature
- 1/4 c. almond butter
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 c. semisweet chocolate chips
- Flaky sea salt, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350º and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl, whisk together almond flour, baking soda, and salt. Using a hand mixer, add butter, almond butter, honey, egg, and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips, then add tablespoonfuls of batter to prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle cookies with flaky sea salt.
- Bake until edges are golden, 13 to 15 minutes.
- CLICK HERE to subscribe to our YouTube Channel and enjoy Christmas Music all year long.
Christmas Kitchen https://www.christmaskitchen.org/