In this tasty Grasshopper Poke Cake mint and chocolate are the perfect duo. Spread frosting on the cake and top with Andes mints. Drizzle with reserved hot fudge. Click here for more Cake recipes.
Grasshopper Poke Cake
Write a review
For the cake
- Cooking spray, for pan
- Cocoa powder, for dusting pan
- 1 box Devil's food cake mix, plus ingredients called for on box
- 1 jar hot fudge, warmed (reserve 2 tbsp. for drizzling)
- 1 c. chopped Andes mints
For the frosting
- 1 c. (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 2 1/2 c. powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp. whole milk
- 1 tsp. peppermint extract
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 5 drops green food coloring
- Preheat oven to 350º, grease a 9"-x-13” pan with cooking spray and dust it with cocoa powder. Prepare cake batter according to package directions, then pour into prepared pan and bake according to package directions, 23 to 25 minutes.
- Poke holes all over the cake with the bottom of a wooden spoon and drizzle with all but 2 tablespoons hot fudge.
- Make frosting: In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat butter until smooth. Add powdered sugar, milk, and peppermint and vanilla extracts and beat until combined. Add food coloring until you reach your desired color.
- Spread frosting on the cake and top with Andes mints. Drizzle with reserved hot fudge.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel and enjoy Christmas Music all year long: CLICK HERE
Christmas Kitchen https://www.christmaskitchen.org/
7.3K 14.6K 655