This recipe will become a regular for the holidays! The addiction is so real. Click here for more Cookie, Snack & Treat recipes.
Holiday Crack Candy
Write a review
- 35 saltine crackers
- 2 sticks unsalted butter
- 1 c. packed brown sugar
- 1 3/4 c. semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 c. mini marshmallows
- 1 bag red and green holiday M&Ms
- 1 jar holiday sprinkles, your choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet or jelly-roll pan with tin foil and coat with cooking spray. Line the baking sheet with Saltine crackers. Set aside.
- In a medium-sized saucepan, melt butter and brown sugar. Bring to a boil, stirring continuously, for about 2 minutes. Pour mixture over crackers in an even layer and bake 5-6 minutes. Top with chocolate chips, baking for 3 minutes, or until melted. Top with mini marshmallows, red and green M&Ms and holiday sprinkles. Cut into squares, then cool until the chocolate has hardened.
- CLICK HERE to subscribe to our YouTube Channel and enjoy Christmas Music all year long.
Christmas Kitchen http://www.christmaskitchen.org/