These Hot and Spicy Chicken Wings are for those who love all the heat and fire that a chicken wing can deliver. Hot sauce heat levels vary considerably, so choose wisely!
Hot and Spicy Chicken Wings
Write a review
5 hr 5 min
5 hr 5 min
- 1 cup cayenne pepper sauce (hot sauce)
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 24 chicken drummettes
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 cup Original Bisquick™ mix
- 3/4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Blue cheese dressing
- Stir together hot sauce and garlic salt until blended. Pour over drummettes; cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours but no longer than 24 hours.
- Heat oven to 450ºF. Melt butter in jelly roll pan, 15 1/2x10 1/2x1 inch, in oven. Stir together Bisquick mix, onion salt and peppers. Remove chicken from sauce; discard sauce. Coat chicken with Bisquick mixture. Place in single layer in pan.
- Bake 25 minutes; turn and bake an additional 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is golden brown and juice is no longer pink when centers of pieces are cut. Serve with dressing.
- * Marinades add flavor and help tenderize meats and poultry. Letting chicken marinate more than 24 hours, though, would cause it to break down, resulting in mushy chicken with an overpowering flavor.
- * Coat jelly roll pan with aluminum foil before you melt the butter. When the wings are done, just throw away the foil—no dirty pan!
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
- Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Calories 80, Total Fat 5g, Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 440mg, Total Carbohydrate 3g, Fiber 0g, Protein 6g
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Christmas Kitchen https://www.christmaskitchen.org/
5.2K 13.9K 136