Bite into a perky chocolate cookie and be rewarded with a melty marshmallow center. The only disappointment was that there wasn’t enough cookies. 🙂
Hot Chocolate-Marshmallow Cookies
Write a review
- 1 roll Pillsbury™ refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 cup Jif® Chocolate Flavored Hazelnut Spread
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened baking cocoa
- 3/4 teaspoon Watkins™ Chili Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Watkins™ Ground Saigon Cinnamon
- 6 large marshmallows, cut in half
- Heat oven to 350°F. Let cookie dough stand at room temperature 10 minutes to soften. Line 2 large cookie sheets with Reynolds® Parchment Paper.
- In large bowl, break up cookie dough. Add hazelnut spread, cocoa, chili powder and cinnamon. Beat with electric mixer on low speed about 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Shape dough into 12 (2-inch) balls. Flatten each ball into 3-inch round. Shape 1 cookie dough round around 1 marshmallow half, covering completely. Repeat with remaining dough rounds and marshmallows. Place 2 inches apart on cookie sheets.
- Bake 10 to 13 minutes or until surface of cookie appears cracked and marshmallow shows through. Cool 5 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Cool 5 minutes. Serve warm. Store tightly covered.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
- Serving Size: 1 Cookie
- Calories 340, Total Fat 18g, Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 150mg, Total Carbohydrate 43g, Protein 3g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 8%
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Christmas Kitchen https://www.christmaskitchen.org/
554 1.3K 21