These no bake candy cane sugar cookies bites are so quick and easy to make, and kids can jump right in! Outside of being a fun activity for kids, these sugar cookie bites are really delicious, easy to serve and eat at parties- and take almost no time to throw together.
- 1 cup salted butter- softened to room temperature but not melted
- 1½ cups packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (quality is key here - get the good stuff)
- 2 cups flour or 1 box sugar cookie mix instead of vanilla, sugar and flour
- 8 mini candy canes or 4 regular size candy canes, crushed