This year, surprise Santa with treats that honor “deer power”! Gather the kids and let them help in the making.
No-Bake Pretzel and Candy Reindeer
Write a review
- 12 oz. vanilla-flavored candy coating or almond bark, cut into pieces
- 24 caramel corn-flavored miniature rice cakes (from 4-oz. pkg.)
- 48 miniature pretzel twists
- 48 chocolate chips
- 24 red cinnamon candies
- Line cookie sheet with waxed paper. In medium saucepan, melt candy coating over low heat, stirring constantly.
- For each Rudolph, dip rice cake in candy coating; place on waxed paper-lined cookie sheet. Dip rounded side of 2 pretzels in candy coating; place on cookie sheet on each side of rice cake to resemble antlers.
- Decorate with chocolate chips for eyes and cinnamon candy for nose. Let stand 15 minutes or until set. Carefully remove from waxed paper; store in tightly covered container.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
- Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Calories 110, Total Fat 5g, Cholesterol 3mg, Sodium 80mg, Total Carbohydrate 15g, Fiber 0g, Sugar 10g, Protein 1g
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Christmas Kitchen https://www.christmaskitchen.org/