Wake and bake! Put this dish together the night before, and awake to a savory bake of eggs, cheese and sausage.
Our Homemade Bisquick Mix Recipe
Overnight Egg-Sausage Bake
Write a review
9 hr 10 min
9 hr 10 min
- 1 cup Original Bisquick™ mix
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 6 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage, cooked and drained
- Mix all ingredients in large bowl. Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours but no longer than 24 hours.
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Grease 2-quart casserole. Pour egg mixture into casserole.
- Bake uncovered about 1 hour or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- * Complete your brunch with muffins, hash browns potatoes and fresh-squeezed orange or grapefruit juice.
- * Store juice glasses in the freezer overnight, and serve juice in pretty frosted glasses.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
- Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Calories 615, Total Fat 48g, Cholesterol 310mg, Sodium 1230mg, Total Carbohydrate 17g, Fiber 0g, Protein 29g
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Christmas Kitchen http://www.christmaskitchen.org/