One plus one equals delicious! Chocolate and peanut butter are a perfect match in these classic cookies.
Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies
Write a review
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups Original Bisquick™ mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 36 Hershey's® Kisses® brand milk chocolates, unwrapped
- Heat oven to 375ºF. Mix milk and peanut butter in large bowl until smooth. Stir in Bisquick and vanilla.
- Shape dough into 1 1/4-inch balls. Roll in sugar. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until bottoms of cookies just begin to brown. Immediately press 1 milk chocolate candy into top of each cookie.
- * For Zebra Cookies on Safari, use striped milk and white chocolate candies. The peanut butter cookie base creates the desert sand.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories 130, Total Fat 6g, Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 140mg, Total Carbohydrate 17g, Protein 3g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 2%
Christmas Kitchen https://www.christmaskitchen.org/