Desserts presented in shot glasses are all the rage in restaurants–now you can make them at home! Serve these decadent brownie shots made with Yoplait® peppermint bark yogurt and Betty Crocker® brownies.
Peppermint Bark Brownie Shots
Write a review
- 1 box (1 lb 2.4 oz) supreme premium brownie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and egg called for on brownie mix box
- 2 containers (6 oz each) Yoplait® Original 99% Fat Free peppermint bark yogurt
- Crushed peppermint candies, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Make, bake and cool brownie mix as directed on box.
- Reserve half of cooled brownies for another use. Crumble remaining half of brownies. In each of twelve 2-oz shot glasses or mini dessert dishes, layer crumbled brownies and yogurt. Serve immediately, or refrigerate until serving time. Just before serving, top with crushed candies.
- * Look for tasting-size dishes or shot glasses in the housewares departments of department stores, or use any small glasses you have on hand.
- * Instead of crushed peppermint candies for a garnish, reserve 2 tablespoons of the crumbled brownies to sprinkle over the yogurt.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
- Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Calories 160, Total Fat 6g, Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 85mg, Total Carbohydrate 24g, Fiber 0g, Sugar 5g, Protein 1g
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Christmas Kitchen https://www.christmaskitchen.org/
5.1K 11.5K 136