These Raspberry Cheesecake Brownies are your go to dessert. Let them cool completely in pan then slice and serve. Click here for more Brownie recipes.
Raspberry Cheesecake Brownies
Write a review
- Cooking spray, for pan
- 1 box fudgy brownie mix, plus ingredients called for on box
- 2 blocks cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tbsp. water
- Preheat oven to 350º and line a 9-x-13" pan with foil. Spray foil with cooking spray.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions and pour batter into prepared pan.
- Prepare cheesecake mixture: In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar until fluffy. Add eggs, vanilla, and salt and beat until combined.
- Pour cheesecake mixture over brownie batter and set aside.
- Make raspberry sauce: In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, combine raspberries, remaining 1 tablespoon sugar, and water. Cook, stirring occasionally, until raspberries are broken down, 8 to 10 minutes. Strain seeds through a fine-mesh strainer.
- Dollop raspberry sauce all over cheesecake mixture and swirl with a toothpick or wooden skewer.
- Bake until edges are set and center of cheesecake mixture is only slightly jiggly, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Let cheesecake brownies cool completely in pan.
- Slice and serve.
- Please subscribe to our YouTube Channel and enjoy Christmas Music all year long: CLICK HERE
Christmas Kitchen http://www.christmaskitchen.org/