Hidden chocolate kisses make these snowballs a sweet surprise. Click here for more Cookie, Snack & Treat recipes.
Secret Kiss Snowball Cookies
Write a review
- 1 cup butter , at room temperature
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 24 Hershey's Kisses (any flavor, I prefer chocolate), unwrapped
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream together the butter, granulated sugar and vanilla until smooth. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour and cocoa powder. Gradually add to the butter mixture until combined.
- Drop tablespoon dough balls on to a parchment lined baking sheet. Place one chocolate kiss on top of each dough ball then mold the dough around the chocolate kiss, covering completely. Bake for 8 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely on wire rack. When cool, roll in powdered sugar to coat. Best served within 1-2 days.
- CLICK HERE to subscribe to our YouTube Channel and enjoy Christmas Music all year long.
Christmas Kitchen https://www.christmaskitchen.org/