These crispy chicken thighs soaked in a savory sun-dried tomato-thyme cream sauce will delighted your loved ones. Proof a killer cream sauce is the way to the heart. ?
Skillet Sicilian Chicken
Write a review
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 5 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 3/4 c. low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 c. heavy cream
- 1/2 c. chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 c. grated Parmesan
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- Fresh basil, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add chicken and season with salt and pepper. Sear until golden and skin is crispy, 3 minutes per side. Transfer chicken to a plate and pour off half the fat.
- To skillet, add garlic, thyme, and crushed red pepper flakes and let cook until fragrant, 1 minute. Add chicken broth, heavy cream, sun-dried tomatoes, and Parmesan and season with salt. Bring to a simmer, then return chicken to skillet and bake for 15 minutes, until chicken is fully cooked through.
- Garnish with basil and serve.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel and enjoy Christmas Music all year long: CLICK HERE
Christmas Kitchen http://www.christmaskitchen.org/