Dinner in 30 minutes is a breeze when you start with cooked and seasoned chicken breast strips from the freezer.
Southwestern Chicken Taco Salad
Write a review
- 1/2 cup Old El Paso™ Thick 'n Chunky salsa
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 bag (10 oz) romaine and leaf lettuce blend
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend (4 oz)
- 1 1/2 packages (9 oz each) frozen cooked southwestern-seasoned chicken breast strips, thawed
- 1 can (2 1/4 oz) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 4 plum (Roma) tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 1 cup chili-flavored corn chips, slightly crushed
- 2 teaspoons Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- In small bowl, beat dressing ingredients with wire whisk until well blended.
- In large bowl, mix salad ingredients except corn chips. Add dressing; toss until coated. Sprinkle with corn chips.
- * Cheddar, Colby or Monterey Jack cheese can be used instead of the Mexican cheese blend, a combination of Colby and Monterey Jack cheeses.
- * Cherry tomatoes, cut in half, can be used instead of the quartered plum tomatoes.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
- Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Calories 450, Total Fat 27g, Cholesterol 115mg, Sodium 1290mg, Total Carbohydrate 20g, Protein 30g, Vitamin A 100%, Vitamin C 40%, Calcium 25%, Iron 15%
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Christmas Kitchen http://www.christmaskitchen.org/