Caprese salad and pasta combine to make a tasty pasta salad! It’s low in calories. One of my favorite meals. I bet you’ll love it.
Tomato Basil Pasta Salad
Write a review
2 hr 25 min
2 hr 25 min
- 2 lb plum (Roma) tomatoes, chopped (8 to 10 medium)
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (2 cups)
- 1 package (1 lb) rotini pasta
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In large bowl, mix tomatoes, garlic, salt, pepper, oil, basil and mozzarella cheese. Cover; refrigerate 2 hours to blend flavors.
- Meanwhile, cook and drain pasta as directed on package. Rinse with cold water to cool; drain.
- In large serving bowl, mix cooked pasta and tomato mixture until well combined. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over top of salad.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories 170, Total Fat 8g, Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 240mg, Total Carbohydrate 18g, Protein 6g, Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 10%, Iron 4%
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Christmas Kitchen https://www.christmaskitchen.org/
396 874 38