Mmm! Irresistible warm, gooey marshmallows, milk chocolate and graham crackers are baked into a delicious bar cookie. This is one of my favorite desserts.
Warm Toasted Marshmallow S'mores Bars
Write a review
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker™ sugar cookie mix
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3 cups milk chocolate chips (18 oz)
- 4 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, stir together cookie mix and crumbs. Stir in melted butter until soft dough forms. Press into ungreased 13x9-inch pan.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until set. Immediately sprinkle chocolate chips over crust. Let stand 3 to 5 minutes or until chocolate begins to melt. Spread chocolate evenly over crust.
- Set oven control to broil. Sprinkle marshmallows over melted chocolate. Broil with top 5 to 6 inches from heat 20 to 30 seconds or until marshmallows are toasted. (Watch closely; marshmallows will brown quickly.) Cool 10 minutes. For bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Serve warm. Store any remaining bars tightly covered.
- * To reheat, place individual bars on a microwavable plate. Microwave uncovered on High about 15 seconds or until warm.
- CLICK HERE to subscribe to our YouTube Channel and enjoy Christmas Music all year long.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
- Serving Size: 1 Bar
- Calories 310, Total Fat 16g, Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 150mg, Total Carbohydrate 39g, Fiber 0g, Sugar 28g, Protein 3g
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Christmas Kitchen https://www.christmaskitchen.org/
4.8K 10.5K 123