These Birthday Cake Blondie Bars are moist, chewy and full of comforting vanilla and chocolatey goodness, a basic blondie on crack. Click here for more Bar recipes.
Birthday Cake Blondie Bars
Write a review
- 1 1/2 Sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 1 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. McCormick Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 1/2 c. white chocolate chips, divided
- 3/4 c. sprinkles, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a bowl, beat the butter and sugars until fluffy. Add vanilla and eggs and beat until combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, salt and baking powder. Add mixture to wet ingredients and beat until just combined.Fold in 1 cup chocolate chips, and ½ cup sprinkles.
- Butter and flour an 8” x 11” pan. Transfer the batter to the pan, and top with remaining sprinkles.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Let cool.
- Melt remaining white chocolate in microwave on 50% power in 15-second intervals. Once fully melted, drizzle over blondies.
- Please subscribe to our YouTube Channel and enjoy Christmas Music all year long: CLICK HERE
Christmas Kitchen https://www.christmaskitchen.org/