Challenged with a sweet tooth on a gluten-free diet? Try our yummy Gluten-Free Apple Streusel Cheesecake Bars. This is one of my favorite gluten-free dessert recipes because it is really simple and one of the least expensive.
Gluten-Free Apple Streusel Cheesecake Bars
Write a review
3 hr 30 min
3 hr 30 min
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Gluten Free yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup cold butter
- 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 can (21 oz) apple pie filling
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom and sides of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Place cake mix in large bowl. With pastry blender or fork, cut in butter until mixture is crumbly and coarse. Reserve 1 1/2 cups crumb mixture; press remaining crumbs in bottom of pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and egg with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over partially baked crust. In medium bowl, mix pie filling and cinnamon. Spoon evenly over cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle reserved crumbs over top. Sprinkle with walnuts.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes longer or until light golden brown. Cool about 30 minutes. Refrigerate to chill, about 2 hours. For bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.
- * Always read labels to make sure each recipe ingredient is gluten free. Products and ingredient sources can change.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
- Serving Size: 1 Bar
- Calories 230, Total Fat 12g, Cholesterol 40mg, Sodium 190mg, Total Carbohydrate 28g, Fiber 0g, Sugar 18g, Protein 2g, Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 0%
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Christmas Kitchen https://www.christmaskitchen.org/
3.4K 7.5K 48