Gluten-free diet? You can savor these chicken fingers thanks to Bisquick® Gluten Free mix. My friends absolutely loved these.
Gluten-Free Ultimate Chicken Fingers
Write a review
- 3/4 cup Bisquick™ Gluten Free mix
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or garlic salt
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts (1 lb), cut crosswise into 1/2-inch strips
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- Heat oven to 450°F. Line cookie sheet with foil; spray with cooking spray.
- Stir Bisquick mix, cheese, paprika and salt in shallow baking dish. Dip chicken strips into eggs, then coat with Bisquick mixture; repeat dipping in eggs and Bisquick mixture. Place chicken on cookie sheet. Drizzle butter over chicken.
- Bake 12 to14 minutes, turning after 6 minutes, until no longer pink in center.
- * Always read labels to make sure each recipe ingredient is gluten free. Products and ingredient sources can change.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
- Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Calories 310, Total Fat 15g, Cholesterol 165mg, Sodium 740mg, Total Carbohydrate 16g, Fiber 0g, Sugar 2g, Protein 28g
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Christmas Kitchen https://www.christmaskitchen.org/
5.1K 9.5K 98