In this Reese’s Stuffed Pie, peanut butter and chocolate are unbeatable combination. Click here for more Pie recipes.
Reese's Stuffed Pie
Write a review
4 hr 35 min
4 hr 35 min
- Nonstick cooking spray, for pan
- 20 Nutter Butters, plus 2 crushed for garnish
- 6 tbsp. melted butter
- 1 14-oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 c. chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- 20 Reese;s peanut butter cups, unwrapped
For Peanut Butter Layer
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 c. creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 c. packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 c. powdered sugar
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 c. heavy cream
- 1/4 c. melted chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350° and spray a 9” pie dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Make crust: In a food processor, pulse Nutter Butters until fine crumbs form. Transfer to a medium bowl then add melted butter and mix until well combined.
- Press Nutter Butter mixture firmly into prepared pie dish. Bake until the crust looks slightly toasted, 8 to 10 minutes. Let cool to room temperature.
- Make fudge layer: In a medium saucepan over medium-low, combine sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips, vanilla, and salt. Cook, stirring often, until the chocolate is melted then pour the fudge into the cooled pie crust. Press Reese’s into the fudge and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Make peanut butter layer: In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, 1 1/4 cup peanut butter, light brown sugar, powdered sugar, and vanilla. Beat with a hand mixer until light and fluffy. Set aside while you whip the cream. Add heavy cream and beat until stiff peaks form. Spread the peanut butter mixture on top of fudge layer. Drizzle with melted chocolate and refrigerate until firm, about 4 hours.
- Please subscribe to our YouTube Channel and enjoy Christmas Music all year long: CLICK HERE
Christmas Kitchen http://www.christmaskitchen.org/