We all need easy recipes in our life, and we certainly all need hot cocoa, so this recipe is holiday perfection. Click here for more Drink recipes.
The Santa Claus Hot Cocoa
Write a review
- 2 c. whole milk
- 6 oz. dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- Large marshmallows
- Candy cane, for garnish
- In a medium-sized saucepan, warm milk over medium heat, stirring occasionally so it starts to bubble at the edges but doesn’t burn.
- Whisk in the chocolate and sugar, stirring until combined (about 2 minutes).
- Keep it at a simmer and lower the temperature if it starts to boil. Once it’s thick enough to coat the back of a spoon, remove from heat.
- Pour into mugs, topping with marshmallows and shaved chocolate pieces. Garnish with a candy cane.
- CLICK HERE to subscribe to our YouTube Channel and enjoy Christmas Music all year long.
Christmas Kitchen https://www.christmaskitchen.org/
11.7K 19.3K 1.8K