These cups will look wintry white on your dessert table, but they’re hiding seriously delicious and dark surprise inside – bourbon and cookie butter. Click here for more Cupcake recipes.
Bourbon Cookie Butter Cups
Write a review
- 1 and 1/2 cups Biscoff cookie butter (about one 14.1 oz container)
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons bourbon
- 5 cups white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil or canola oil
- Line 52 mini muffin cups with paper liners. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the cookie butter, sugar, vanilla, and bourbon. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. The mixture will be thick. Set aside.
- Combine the white chocolate and oil in a large microwave safe bowl and melt according to package directions.
- Spoon 1/2 teaspoon of the chocolate into the bottom of each paper liner. Scoop 1 teaspoon sized portions of the cookie butter filling and roll it into a ball. Place the ball of filling into the center of the paper liners over the top of the white chocolate. Spoon enough white chocolate over the filling to completely cover it.
- Let the cups sit for 1 hour or until set. They can also be refrigerated for a faster setting time.
- CLICK HERE to subscribe to our YouTube Channel and enjoy Christmas Music all year long.
Christmas Kitchen https://www.christmaskitchen.org/