N’awlin’s style of chicken with an updated Alfredo sauce. The sauce is so rich and creamy and the flavors just dance around in your mouth, not too overpowering, but they let you know they are there.
Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta
Write a review
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into thin strips
- 4 ounces linguine, cooked al dente
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning (your recipe, Cajun Seasoning Mix or store-bought)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 thinly sliced green onion
- 1⁄2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl and toss to coat.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté chicken in butter or margarine until chicken is tender, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Reduce heat add green onion, heavy cream, tomatoes, basil, salt, garlic powder, black pepper and heat through.
- Pour over hot linguine and toss with Parmesan cheese.
Christmas Kitchen https://www.christmaskitchen.org/