Make your next batch of peanut butter-filled cookie cups gluten free with Pillsbury® Gluten Free refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough!
Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cups
Write a review
1 hr 45 min
1 hr 45 min
- 1 container Pillsbury™ Gluten Free refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 24 gluten-free miniature chocolate-covered peanut butter cup candies, unwrapped
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place mini paper baking cup in each of 24 mini muffin cups. Spray paper baking cups with cooking spray.
- Place 1 level measuring tablespoonful cookie dough in each paper baking cup.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until dark golden brown. Immediately press peanut butter cup candy into center of each cookie cup. Cool 5 minutes; remove to cooling rack. Cool 10 minutes. Refrigerate until set, about 1 hour.
- * Always read labels to make sure each recipe ingredient is gluten free. Products and ingredient sources can change.
- * Dress up these tasty treats for a special occasion by topping each with a small dollop of whipped cream.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
- Serving Size: 1 Cookie
- Calories 120, Total Fat 6g, Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 95mg, Total Carbohydrate 15g, Protein 1g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Christmas Kitchen https://www.christmaskitchen.org/