These mini cocoa cups are almost too cute to eat, almost. Click here for more Cupcake recipes.
Hot Chocolate Cookie Cups
Write a review
For the Cookies
- 3/4 c. unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 1/4 c. milk
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 c. cocoa
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 10 oz. mini marshmallows
For the Topping
- 1/3 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 c. chocolate-covered pretzels
- Red, green, and white nonpareils
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease a mini cupcake pan with cooking spray.
- Cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy, 3 to 4 minutes. Add milk, egg, and vanilla and mix until combined.
- In another bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, cocoa and salt, then add to wet ingredients and mix until combined. Dough will be thick. Make tablespoon balls and press into bottom of each mini muffin cup. Press down centers to make indentation. (You want each cup to be 3/4 full.)
- Bake until edges look set but centers still look a little undercooked, 6 to 7 minutes.
- Remove cookie cups from oven and press marshmallows into centers. Return cookies to oven until marshmallows puff and melt, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool 15 to 20 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely. Once cookies are cool, melt chocolate chips in microwave.
- Break off pieces of chocolate-covered pretzels and use melted chocolate to stick them to sides of cookie cups. Let set.
- Drizzle chocolate over the tops of marshmallows and garnish with sprinkles. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
- CLICK HERE to subscribe to our YouTube Channel and enjoy Christmas Music all year long.
Christmas Kitchen https://www.christmaskitchen.org/
13.5K 26.1K 2.9K