You can definitely have a snowball fight over these cookies! Click here for more Cookie, Snack & Treat recipes.
Write a review
- 1 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 c. walnuts, finely chopped
- 1/4 c. sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 c. softened butter, chopped
- 2 c. powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a large cookie sheet with parchment. In a large bowl, mix flour, walnuts, sugar, salt, and vanilla. Add butter and, using your hands, combine everything until mixture resembles a coarse meal.
- Form dough into small balls and place on prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- When they’re still warm but cool enough to touch, roll cookies in powdered sugar.
- Set aside on a rack to cool completely. When cool, dust again in powdered sugar.
- CLICK HERE to subscribe to our YouTube Channel and enjoy Christmas Music all year long.
Christmas Kitchen https://www.christmaskitchen.org/
12.5K 21.7K 3.7K