These Mini Churro Cheesecakes are so delicious and creamy. If a churro and a cheesecake had a baby, this would be it. Click here for more Cheesecake recipes.
Mini Churro Cheesecakes
Write a review
4 hr 20 min
4 hr 20 min
For the crust
- 10 cinnamon graham crackers, crushed
- 4 tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 tbsp. granulated sugar
- pinch of kosher salt
For the cheesecakes
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 1 6-oz. tub Cool Whip
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 1/4 c. cinnamon sugar
For the icing swirl
- 2/3 c. powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp. cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp. whole milk
- Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners and spray liners with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine graham crackers, butter, sugar and salt and stir until completely moistened. Press graham mixture into paper liners and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add sugar, Cool Whip, vanilla, cinnamon and salt and mix until combined.
- Pour filling over graham bottoms and sprinkle tops with cinnamon sugar.
- Make icing: In a small bowl, combine powdered sugar, cream cheese and whole milk and whisk until smooth. Transfer to a small piping bag or a small Ziploc bag with the corner snipped.
- Pipe a swirl onto each cupcake. Refrigerate until firm, about 4 hours.
- CLICK HERE to subscribe to our YouTube Channel and enjoy Christmas Music all year long.
Christmas Kitchen https://www.christmaskitchen.org/
5.7K 12.7K 344