Look no further! We’ve got you covered for the perfect chocolate chip cookie recipe. Click here for more Cookie, Snack & Treat recipes.
Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies
Write a review
- 2 1/2 sticks unsalted butter
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 3/4 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 2 c. semisweet chocolate chips
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter and sugars until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Slowly beat in vanilla extract and eggs.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking soda and salt. Stir into butter-sugar mixture. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls, placing them about 2 inches apart on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake cookies for 9-10 minutes, or until lightly golden.
- CLICK HERE to subscribe to our YouTube Channel and enjoy Christmas Music all year long.
Christmas Kitchen https://www.christmaskitchen.org/