We captured the sweet taste of sugar cookies in our Sugar Cookie Martini made with chocolate and Irish cream liqueurs, vodka, half-and-half and butterscotch syrup. Rim the glass with sprinkles for a festive touch.
Sugar Cookie Martini
Write a review
- 2 tablespoons (1 oz) vodka
- 2 tablespoons (1 oz) chocolate liqueur
- 1/4 cup (2 oz) Irish cream liqueur
- 1/4 cup (2 oz) half-and-half
- 2 teaspoons butterscotch syrup
- 1/4 cup candy sprinkles
- In cocktail shaker, add all ingredients except sprinkles. Shake until cold.
- Dip rim of martini glass into water then into sprinkles. Pour martini into glass; top with more sprinkles.
- * Serve alongside warm sugar cookies.
- * Instead of sprinkles, use crushed cookies for the glass rim.
Christmas Kitchen http://www.christmaskitchen.org/